What is Jemi?
Jemi is an all-in-one tool for creators to create a website and set up an online store and membership site (think Linktree, Patreon, and Shopify, combined)! Our mission is to help creators grow their audience and income online.
Who uses Jemi?
Creators, freelancers, students, entrepreneurs, and more! Anyone with an online following can use Jemi to engage with their audience and make money.
What are some things I can offer on Jemi to make money?
- Monthly membership: Creators can use Jemi to generate recurring revenue with our Membership product. *Lane Moore, Darla Eliza*
- 1:1 Zoom Calls: Creator can determine the duration of the 1:1 call and offer different price points depending on the duration of the call. We help with the coordination and scheduling for the Zoom call. Example: Scott Santens, Sherilyn Fenn, Devore,
- Group Zoom Calls/Virtual Fan Meet Up: Creator sets a date and time to do a virtual group fan meetup. Creator can set a limit on # of participants, duration of the call, price per head, etc. Example: Fred Stoller, Bumblefoot, JL Cauvin
- Physical Merchandise: Creator can sell physical merchandise to fans. We make sure fans share the proper shipping address. Creator can set the price of each item and also set the limit on how many they have available (price should include s & h). We can also charge more for intl shipping. Example: Sherilyn Fenn, Sean Whalen, Greyhawk Online
- 1:1 Coaching Sessions: Creator can offer longer Zoom call sessions who want a virtual coaching session with the Creator. Example: Sam Hurd, Venom Trickshots
- Personalized Video Responses: Creator can offer similar experiences to Cameo on Jemi. Examples: Bumblefoot, Joon Lee.
- Simple One-time Donation: Creator can also receive one-time donations from their fans. Examples: D&R Podcast , Fred Stoller, Greyhawk Online, Timber Hawkeye.
What are your payout methods?
You can choose to be paid out via Paypal or direct transfer to your bank account. We use Stripe for our payment processor.
How frequently do you pay out Creators?
Payouts are initiated daily. There may be a 2-4 day delay in the payout to arrive to your bank account.
How much does Jemi cost?
We have a free plan and a paid plan! You can find details here.
Do you have a mobile app?
No, we only have a website currently. Both Creators and fans can access the product through their browser on mobile.