- How can I get my exported meshes and Camera Tool snapshots off my Oculus Quest?
- How can I back up or transfer my "head" sculptures?
- Can I export meshes from SculptrVR with the "metallic" and "glowing" effects?
- Where are the export folders located on the Steam or Oculus PC version of the game?
- How can I export my mesh from SculptrVR into Blender (with colors)?
- How can I export my mesh from SculptrVR and get it into something like UE4 (with a texture)?
- Can I export with PSVR on PS4?
- I can't find my recently exported meshes on my Quest's hard drive. What can I do?
- Can I access exported meshes and Camera Tool snapshots on a Mac rather than a Windows 10 PC?
- What does "Tex. FBX" stand for?
- What are .vox files and how can I transfer them between devices?
- How can I get SculptrVR for PSVR on PlayStation 4 or PlayStation 5?
- Is there a way to buy SculptrVR on PS5?
- How do I get the stamp tool to copy things more precisely?
- Can I use SculptrVR with Oculus Link?
- Does the Quest version of the game render differently than PC versions of the game?
- Why does my sculpture look low-detail unless I open the camera tool?
- Is there a way to import .obj meshes into SculptrVR?