🔭 To see what features are on deck or what we've released most recently, click here!
👉 For our comprehensive list of existing features and capabilities, click here!
❓ Questions? Check out our FAQs here.
Table of Contents
🛫 Launching Your Community
The Pre-Launch Checklist
Is your community ready for members to arrive? Make sure you have everything below checked off before you send off your invite emails!
- [ ] Invite Email written
- [ ] Welcome Email written
- [ ] Community Guidelines written
- [ ] Stripe account connected (for communities requiring in-platform payments)
- [ ] Zoom account connected (for communities with live events)
- [ ] Zapier integration complete (for admins looking to integrate with any CRM or third party cart)
- [ ] Community tags created
- [ ] Challenge(s) created and published
- [ ] Drip-delay established and automated emails written (for drip-fed courses)
- [ ] Automated bot messages written (for courses with Placement on Start enabled)
- [ ] Challenge preview page(s) finalized
- [ ] Event(s) created
- [ ] Group(s) created
- [ ] Relevant Admins assigned
- [ ] Page(s) created
- [ ] Permissions and visibility settings established
- [ ] Double check all your Products are properly set up to grant access to their corresponding offerings
- [ ] Community branding finalized across all of your community spaces, groups, events, courses, and products
- [ ] A handful of posts shared and pinned in the Home forum, usually welcoming your community Members and giving them some guidance on what to do first
Settings > Branding