🔥 We're building a consumer- social product that gives users a new way to bootstrap capital and working groups alongside of friends. Read more
As a Software Engineer at Koop, you'll be designing and implementing a myriad of end to end features for our platform. From smart contracts in Solidity, to frontend components in Svelte, you'll be contributing to all facets of Koop's product.
As an early engineer, you'll be staked in the product right from the beginning. You'll have the opportunity to own features at every point of the product lifecycle from ideation to production. You will also be a partner in shaping the culture of our engineering organization and the company as a whole.
- Strong CS fundamentals, including algorithms, data structures, and complexity analysis
- Experience developing backend APIs and services (e.g. REST, GraphQL, etc.)
- Experience with modern frontend web development (experience with Svelte is a plus!)
- Experience writing and testing smart contracts in Solidity
- Experience developing with blockchain APIs such as ethers.js or web3.js
- Understanding of cloud computing infrastructure - architectures, applications, storage, data, networking
Nice To Have Skills
- Started, or participating in a DAO or crypto native working group as a core contributor.
- 4+ years full-time software engineering experience
- 2+ years full-time experience in a blockchain based project
- Demonstrated interest in open and community-driven platforms.
- You're deeply passionate about the crypto space and building software for web3