💡 TL;DR: 20h/week or full-time, Hamburg or remote, CET±3h, create a foundational go-to-market strategy, qualify new opportunities, a humble team excited about building an outstanding product
✌️ Why Notch?
We are at the beginning of an amazing journey and are excited you’re considering working with us. We do our best to explain why we care about this, and why the work you do at Notch could be the most impactful of your career.
We are building the Notion for customer success teams and you will work very closely with the founders and shape this early and important phase, to empower customer-facing teams to make their customers happy with an outstanding customer onboarding experience.
✍️ Your Role
Joining a young and fast-growing startup, you will work very closely with the founders and be able to shape this early and important phase of our journey.
Your job will consist of regular as well as project-related topics:
- Work on the foundational go-to-market strategy.
- Support in communication towards investors.
- Help us to qualify new customers through discovery calls and product demonstrations
- Deep-dive into different areas of an early-stage startup (project management, marketing, and finance)
💪 What we're looking for
- You are studying at a top-tier university in a program related to business, economics, or finance
- You have gained first experiences in startups, venture capital or consulting
- You have high product acumen
- You have excellent analytical skills paired with a strong “hands-on” mentality
- You have excellent communication and organizational skills.
- You speak and write English fluently and ideally German
🌻 Our top-notch offer
- Approximately 20h per week for working students
- As an intern, it's a paid full-time position
- You will be able to shape a promising start-up with your ideas early on.
- Work from wherever you want: our office in Hamburg, your home, or the beach!
- Flexible working hours: we care about how much you get done - not how long you work or when you do it
- Top-of-the-line equipment. Choose the tools you need to do your job: your choice of laptop, productivity software, and desk set-up.
🤩 Ready to join us?
📫 To apply, please fill out this short form!
Be ready to include:
- LinkedIn profile (or resume)
- Examples or descriptions of previous work