🔍 On this page Ukraine DAO contributors maintain a list of “journalists”/“experts” etc. undermining Ukraine directly (openly anti-Ukrainian rhetoric or pro-russian stance) or indirectly (e.g., anti-sanctions argument or attention diversion).
- We do not know which ones of them are paid and which ones are just stupid.
- The outcome is the same - hundreds of Ukrainians are being killed because of their lies.
- You can share this information on Instagram, LinkedIn, and, of course, Twitter.
Follow Foreign Assets Twitter List here.
Reuters - the largest russian propaganda agency
List of Pro-Kremlin Telegram Accounts
Fact-Checking & Media Literacy
Four broad categories of behaviour in the information space:
- Useful idiot - misleading information, attention diversion
- Kremlin parrot - parroting the russian narrative
- Collaborator - openly pro-russian/anti-Ukrainian sentiment, imperial narrative, false or unfounded claims
- Asset - pro-russian bots or (formerly) employed/owned by the russian state
To submit a new foreign asset:
- Submit info anonymously through our Feedback Form - click here.
Why Bellingcat is on the Foreign Assets List
Do NOT follow/share content/info from:
❌ Anton Gerashchenko
❌ Oleksii Goncharenko
❌ Oleksii Arestovych
Don't forget to be very careful with anonymous accounts: