⚠️ This is a living document! If you are a Sunnyside & Woodside Mutual Aid member and you have anything to add or correct, please do so. We need everyone's help to keep these resources up to date. If you are not a member and notice something contained here that should be updated, please let us know at email@example.com.
- Documented: Documented is a non-profit news site devoted solely to covering New York City’s immigrants and the policies that affect their lives.
- NYC GOV immigrant resources Resources for Immigrant Communities During COVID-19 Pandemic less helpful for undocumented.
- The New York State Youth Leadership Council The NYSYLC was the first undocumented youth led organization in New York. Working to empower immigrant youth through leadership development, grassroots organizing, educational advancement, and self-expression. Their goal is to give undocumented youth the tools and space to organize and create change in our communities.
- Emerald Isle Immigration Services (in Woodside)
Provides legal and other services to immigrants of all nations.
- Mextica Mixteca Organization Inc. is a community-based organization located in Sunset Park. It was established in 2000 by a group of concerned community members to address critical needs in health, education, social and legal issues facing the burgeoning Mexican and Latin American immigrant community in Brooklyn.
- RAISE RAISE ****(Revolutionizing Asian American Immigrant Stories on the East Coast) is a pan-Asian undocumented group based on the East Coast.
- Settlement Houses are providing small cash assistance.
- NYSYLC's compiled funding list
- Action NYC ActionNYC is for every immigrant New Yorker. It offers free, safe immigration legal help in a network of trusted community organizations and schools.
- **Queens Legal Services** Queens Legal Services provides high-quality civil legal services, social work support and advocacy to low-income communities in Queens.
➡️ Migrated from Google Doc 6/17/2020