Increasing the effectiveness and convenience of your search, filters allow you to refine your search to receive more accurate results. There are three ways to use filters:
- Inline filters from the explore page
- The semi-colon
- Clicking on the app you would like to search through
💡 You can also apply a filter, without
; , by typing your selected filter into the search and using Auto Complete to access the filter
Inline Filters: Explore
Inline filters displaying all your integrated apps are positioned below the search bar of the Unleash homepage.
- Select a filter to refine your search to that specific filter.
- Once a filter has been selected, additional filters will appear relating to filters to further refine your search.
- Click to add as additional filters for your search.
- Start Searching
Inline Filters: Searching via Explore and then adding Inline Filters
- Type your search
- A panel of apps related to your search query will appear above the results