JUNE 15, 2022
Features 2.0 with inline tasks, task descriptions, estimate time periods (hours, days, weeks, etc), single-phase proposals, new manager permissions, and dozens of other small fixes and improvements.
Today we release the second of several significant improvements designed to streamline and enhance the estimation workflow. You no longer have to open a new window to edit or view features, and you can estimate in any time period.
- Streamlined features UX with inline tasks and estimates,
- Enhanced tasks with improved layout, rich-text descriptions and time-periods on estimates
- Dynamic time periods so you can estimate effort (and define rate cards) in any time period (hours, days, weeks, sprints, months or years).
- Single-phase proposals now look more awesome, with improved templates that adapt to the number of phases
- Improved member permissions - introducing a new manager role, and improved read-only browsing for editors and viewers
Streamlined features UX
The feature detail page has been replaced by an expandable features UI that includes inline tasks and estimates - so you can access everything without navigating to a new page
Inline tasks and estimates
- Expand and collapse features as a tree
- Set priority and risk directly on a feature
- Add, remove and reorder tasks inside a feature
- Edit task description and estimates inline