These are my 12 favorite problems, as inspired by Richard Feynman's exercise.
- How can I be more self-compassionate?
- How can I find better balance in my life?
- How can I focus on staying present and not dwelling on all of the things that could go wrong?
- How can I build new and meaningful relationships without sacrificing the ones I already have?
- How can I focus on my career and family while not ignoring my physical and mental health?
- How can I build a large, vibrant community around logical, grid-based thinking?
- How can I establish myself as a respected knowledge creator?
- How can I spend more time deep-reading and creating without sacrificing one for the other?
- How can I improve my PM skills and apply it successfully to all areas of my life?
- How can I create focus without missing important, new opportunities?
- How can I translate my skills and knowledge into a meaningful online class?
- How can I help others to be the best version of themselves and maximize their potentials?
✍🏼 I also write a Sunday morning newsletter called Gridology where I answer personal and professional questions using a 2x2 grid. Subscribe below ↓