- Being or becoming a parent can be challenging at home and at work. Through these policies we want to make it possible for team members to more easily balance family and work, and to fulfil both their obligations.
- We know becoming parents is an important moment and want to support you as much as we can. Please let us know if different arrangements could suit your situation better and we’ll do our best to help where we can.
- This parental leave policy applies to all team members who are parents or will become parents in the near future. Regarding pay during family leave, we will always follow legal guidelines and offer enhanced pay where applicable.
- This policy applies to you if you are welcoming a new member of your family, whether that be as adopting or birth parents.
- Parental Leave (for primary caregiver)
- Parental Leave (for non-primary caregivers)
When your new family member arrives, make sure you switch off and enjoy this special moment. If there is anything we can do to make this easier, reach out to your manager or Lauren.