Why become a PowerAgent Keeper/node operator
Why buy $CVP and stake xCVP in PowerPool DAO?
Why invest stablecoins like $LUSD in PowerVaults like $LUCY?
Why invest in LST PowerBaskets like $LSTETH & LSTBNB?
What is PowerPool’s competitive advantage in LST vehicles?
Who should join PowerPool DAO?
...and yet more PowerPool FAQs (toggle below for answers)
- Q-00.) What is the PowerAgent Network? How does this auxilliary ‘helper’ automation network support multi-chain, composable smart vaults/baskets and how does it drive value to CVP?
- Q-01.) What is PowerPool’s technology advantage in modular, flexible, high-yield vault design?
- Q-02.) Why invest via actively-managed, automated PowerPool Vaults/Baskets like $LUCY, diversified $LSTETH and others?
- Q-03.) Why is it better to use LST, Liquid Staking Tokens, rather than LSD for Derivatives?
- Q-04.) Will PowerBasket tokens such as $LSTETH and $LSTBNB etc. be listed on as many DeFi sites as possible; across DEX, lending, synthetics & derivative sites?
- Q-05.) Why does PowerPool market their multi-token vehicles as ‘baskets’ rather than calling them 'indexes'?
- Q-06.) Will automated PowerVaults/Baskets with wrapper and router technology, supported by the PowerAgent network support various thematic baskets/pools and pools-of-pools, some actively-managed by the DAO, others passively-managed and some externally managed by third parties?
- Q-07.) Wouldn't ‘star’ investment managers perform better than a DAO? Can active DAO management do better than more traditional passive, relatively-fixed weight ‘MCap’ or TVL-only based multi-token ‘indexes'?
- Q-08.) How does PowerPool manage disclosure/front-running risks of some or all the details of changes to white/grey/black lists and weightings on basket positions becoming public?
- Q-09.) How are ‘exchange rates’ between CVP & xCVP calculated when staking with open market CVP, and when redeeming xCVP for open market CVP?
- Q-10.) What are the advantages of creating a legal vehicle to represent the DAO?