- Storage server - cloud or local storage which clubbed with IIS server
Types of Storage/Deployment We Offer
There are three types of solutions that the Atom solution can be deployed as:
- Client Storage + Client Servers
- This is typically what we refer to as an on-premise installation where the client sets up his own servers and opens up some ports so that communication for the NuSpace apps can happen seamlessly over these ports.
- For the Linux server, ports 80, 443, 12700 and 12701 needed to be opened.
- For the Windows server, ports 80, 443, 5055 and 5056 need to be opened.
- Basic configurations for these servers as virtual machines are specified in the section below.
- For Storage the client has the option of choosing one of the following options:
- Local storage(need to setup a Virtual Directory and map it to the Dashboard)
- Azure Blob Storage (need to set up their account name, account key, blob storage URL and SAS token in the Dashboard)
- Imaginate Storage + Imaginate Servers - When creating the Repository for the Business Partner select Imaginates Account under Azure storage. As mentioned below, for this we need their account name, account key, blob storage URL and SAS token.
- Client Storage + Imaginate Servers - For this we need the client to have and provide the following so that we can do the requisite setup. We usually suggest Azure Blob Storage (for this we need their account name, account key, blob storage URL and SAS token)NOTE: When a client wishes to pick his own storage, do note that though links to his data are stored on Imaginate servers, his data is completely confidential and totally secure. Each client requesting to use his own storage on our servers for NuSpace is allotted a unique bucket where his data is securely stored. If we do not have access to his NuSpace login credentials, we do not have access to his data either.