NovoChat allows you to export contacts and use them for CRM. With this feature, you can collect and save contacts from your workspace. Also, you will be able to keep track of all your customer data as well as do your own report.
Here is how to do so.
- From your Dashboard or Inbox view, navigate to Contacts.
- Under contacts, you will see that there is the Export Contacts button next to Import Contacts.
- Once you click the button, a CSV file will be automatically downloaded. Next, please check your Computer download folder to see the file.
- That’s it! All contacts in NovoChat are now put in a CSV file.
- If you do not intend to export all contacts, you can also select some contacts to export. Simply tick the checkbox next to the contact you want to download and click the “Export Selected” button.