Initial Log In
Upon login you will find that RiskHero comes pre-populated with data related to assessments and risks. This is to help you get an idea of how information will be presented before you grab the keys and start driving. Once comfortable, be sure to delete the data so RiskHero is only showing information you want.
Tour of modules
Quick information regarding the different modules within RiskHero.
- Snapshot of current activity within your organization. Activity displayed is limited to the most recent 10 assessments or issues, while a count of risks by status is presented.
- Alerts are displayed to the right and include preconfigured notifications by RiskHero and can include any custom notifications defined by you within Settings.
The library functions as a source of key assets that can be leveraged by our risk professionals. Continue to check in to see what new information is being added to the library to help you in your day to day.
- RiskHero Library- Assets organized across assessments, risk catalogs, and control frameworks. Come here to search for content that can be easily deployed within your environment. Content created here is created by RiskHero LLC or approved partners in the risk management space. We leverage industry best practices to curate content that will be helpful for all our customers across various industries.
- My Library- functions as a personal library for assets that you have created or pulled from the RiskHero library. Keep in mind you can edit any item that you like from the RiskHero library. Just bring it into your library and modify to your liking.
- Team Library- functions as a repository for team related assets. This is only available on the teams subscription model. You can bring in content from the RiskHero library, edit it and share amongst team members as you work to reduce risk within your orgs.
Create and execute risk assessments, compliance assessments and audits easily within the Assessments module.
- Collaborate on the building of assessments
- Assign assessments to multiple people and track all responses received.
- Add controls and risks from your library to get quantified results back from your responders.
- Add questions after reviewing responses all within the same assessment
- Create issues directly from assessments