If you are a fan of travel, and love everything about it, yada is the place for you! Yada is a conversational AI platform that automates millions of messages to help hosts and property managers grow at scale and gives guests incredible experiences every time they travel.
What we are looking for…
A highly organized and detail-oriented Executive Assistant to provide personalized administrative and ad hoc support for the Executive team at Yada . This person will be responsible for scheduling internal and external meetings, coordinating travel arrangements, facilitating information flow, and handling some personal assistant duties and errands. The ideal candidate is a motivated self-starter with a strong sense of urgency and experience working for high-level executives.
What you’ll do…
- Manage day-to-day scheduling, coordination, and meeting logistics, acting as the liaison between our executive team and both internal and external stakeholders.
- Organize and orchestrate staff and team meetings and other group events, including offsites for our Executive Team.
- Coordinate intuitive, complex travel itineraries for our CEO to meet with stakeholders and potential partners in the US and abroad.
- Attend necessary meetings and take notes, ensuring notes are shared with appropriate stakeholders, and action items are communicated and followed up on.
- Anticipate our executive team needs and identify problems and solutions proactively.
- Prepare our executive team for meetings with documentation and a review of purpose, attendees, agenda, and goals.
- Handle confidential documents, information, and meetings with discretion.
- Serve as a positive ambassador on behalf of our executive team by interacting and building relationships with Yada executives and departments, our executive team’s personal network, as well as external stakeholders such as investors, our board, consultants, etc.