Ready to work on a big idea with the support and backing of Outscal?
The Entrepreneur-in-Residence opportunity with our team at Outscal is designed to match successful entrepreneurs with business ideas that we believe have the potential to be industry-changing or to dig into potential areas/markets to investigate ideas. This role requires someone who is versatile and can wear the multiple hats of a start-up. You will participate in constructing the overall business plan, identifying business priorities, as well as associated business and technical challenges.
- Conduct customer development and market research required to validate product/market fit and develop the business model for the new venture
- Scope out proof of concept (POC) , minimally viable product (MVP), and product roadmap
- Design and pilot operational processes required to successfully serve customers with product
- Work with Incubator to define key performance indicators, success metrics, and milestones
- Develop a go-to-market strategy including sales, marketing, comms, and policy
- Develop a budget that includes POC costs, long-term forecast, and resources required to achieve the plan
- You have 4+ years of experience leading a people/talent team
- You have a ‘founder’ mentality - solving problems brings you joy
- You have been a founder/ owner of a People/ Talent building function/ company
- You are driven by data. "In God we trust, all others we track"
- Strong marketing and content chops.
- Work closely with the product team to help drive growth using the product
Why you might be excited about us: