To apply, please send us your resume at **email@example.com.**
AfterSell helps eCommerce merchants boost their store revenue by creating a better post purchase experience. Unlike major eCommerce marketplaces such as Amazon whose post purchase pages are designed to increase revenue, a standard post purchase page lacks those revenue generating opportunities. The best eCommerce businesses have great post purchase experiences to optimize revenue, retention, and customer experience. We want to help all merchants get there. To execute on this vision, we're making it easy for any business to setup and customize a branded post purchase experience. We're starting with the building blocks that every merchant needs — product offers, images, videos, etc. — and will over time create additional modules ourselves, integrate with other apps that merchants use, and open our API to collaborate with other developers so that we can serve businesses of all industries and sizes.
About the role
As the first salesperson at AfterSell you will be a critical part of our core team and have a huge influence over the direction of the company. You will work closely with the CEO and have a path towards a sales leadership position. We will compensate you well, invest deeply in your development, and do everything we can to make sure this is the single best work experience of your life.
Who you are
- You have good values. You have high integrity, strive for excellence, value respect (of others and yourself), and believe in the power of collaboration.
- You have entrepreneurial drive. You are comfortable with uncertainty and high pace excites you. You may have worked at startups before or might want to build one yourself in the future.
- You believe in hard work. You understand that the world's best companies are built by talented and hard working people. ****
- You have experience. You have 2+ years experience working in a similar sales role where you sold to businesses, preferably eCommerce merchants.
- You're consistently exceeding quotas. In previous roles, you have a track record of consistent over-achievement of targets.
- You're creative. You adapt quickly to new information and aren't afraid to try 10 things that fail to find 1 thing that really works.
- You're organized. You're familiar with modern sales tools and keep pipelines organized. You understand the value of playbooks and constantly try to improve processes.
- You're an incredible communicator. You know how to give presentations and demos that blow peoples minds and can write in gold ink.
- You're quality-focused. You understand the relationship between sales & a company's brand. In your outreach, you always prioritize quality and personalization over spam-like sales techniques.
- You put customers first. You go the extra mile for each customer. You take the time to learn about the customer's needs and give them the best possible experience every single time.
What you'll do
- You'll manage the inbound pipeline. You'll keep track of the inbound pipeline and handle opportunities from first contact to close.
- You'll manage the outbound pipeline. You'll create an outbound plan for higher-value targets and handle opportunities from first contact to close.
- You'll present. You'll do phone calls and demos with customers and become an expert at pitching AfterSell.