STATION F Femtech program
1/ A generalist support from the Founders program
- access to the community of 1000 entrepreneurs who are early stage, like you!
- monthly guild meetings: you will join a guild of 10 entrepreneurs (not Femtech) where you help one another on your current challenges. Early stage startups face the same challenges, no matter the industry :)
- access to all the events where more advanced entrepreneurs or scale-ups VP will share their experience (sales, marketing, HR, funding, etc.)
- access to 150+ perks which are discounts for STATION F startups on tools that entrepreneurs need (Stripe, Figma, Mailjet, Hubspot, Pipedrive, etc)
- access to our intranet HAL: here you can see all the others startups on campus and connect, see the upcoming events and register to, read/watch content dedicated to you, etc.
- access to our community of 100+ VCs who are partners of STATION F
- one desk on campus per program access
2/ A support dedicated to Femtech
- feedback from Femtech entrepreneurs more advanced than you via events (workshops, conferences, etc.)
- office hours with VCs funding Femtech startups to guide you or just coach you if you're not raising funds
- access to the Femtech community and group meetings with the other Femtech founders. We'll decide together on the frequency of those meetings at the beginning of the program :)
What type of entrepreneur will find value in this program?
- for entrepreneurs who know what are her/his needs in terms of resources and proactively reach out to it. Everything is available when you're part of the campus, you just need to reach out to it.
- for entrepreneurs who are looking to be surrounded by other entrepreneurs who go through the same journey. For entrepreneurs who see the real value of being transparent about their daily entrepreneurial challenges to find new solutions through collective intelligence.