To get a sense of the priorities the people team should focus on getting you to feel more integrated.
The online Google Form. Your answers are kept private between you and your manager to foster transparent feedback.
The questions (same as in the Google Form)
- So far, is this job what you expected it to be?
- Do you need more time with your buddy?
- Have you felt welcomed by your new team?
- Is the assistance you’ve been receiving helpful or a distraction?
- Have there been any roadblocks or challenges with performing your duties? If yes, what?
- How have you liked the company culture so far? What do you think could be improved?
- Is there something unclear to you in terms of your duties and our way of working?
- Should onboarding have been longer, shorter, or was it just about right?
- Did your onboarding make you feel more or less confident that you could do your job well?
- Is there any kind of information you could’ve done with more of?
- What’s one thing you’d change about our workflow?
- Have you had any significant communication issues you’d want us to fix?
- Do you have any specific feedback for buddy?