- Who we are?
- Why do we exist?
- What we do?
🎯 Your Mission
Develop innovative solutions for Smartex.ai clients, through the design, test, validation, and industrialization of electronic circuits for disruptive new products.
🔍 What we're looking for
We are looking for someone with a background in electronics engineering or similar, with a good understanding of the hardware development lifecycle, and proven experience designing electronic devices to work on our hardware development team designing circuits for Smartex.ai new products.
- Schematic design and PCB layout (KiCAD experience is preferred but not mandatory)
- Assemble and test prototypes (you'll need to do the ocasional soldering of SMD components such as 0402 resistors and QFN-16 ICs)
- Write test plans for electronic devices
- Plan, design, and build test jigs for PCBs and other devices
- Assessment of the electronics on our client's knitting machines
- Masters degree in Electronics Engineering (or similar)
- At least 2 years experience doing electronic device development (any of the following: testing, schematic capture, PCB layout, prototyping, writing bring-up firmware)
- Good knowledge of the hardware development lifecycle
- Contract manufacturer experience (preferred)
- Good knowledge of the PCB manufacturing process and common problems that might arise during the assembly process
- Experience building test jigs (preferred)