🤖 TV and Digital Journalist | Storyteller | Specialist on Immersive Narratives
🌎 firstname.lastname@example.org | +55-11-98964-2708 | @eduacquarone
- Brazilian writer, director, creator, and producer of digital projects using mobile, social, gamification, and geolocation elements. Director and producer of 360 videos and VR initiatives for news.
- Digital Emmy Non-Fiction finalist in 2011 for Globo Amazônia, a collaborative news portal that engaged users in making nearly 55 million virtual protests.
- PhD student in Communications Sciences at Iscte-IUL in Lisbon, with the thesis "Immersed in the news: How VR can help journalism solve real problems"
- 2015 Fellow at CUNY's Tow-Knight Center for Entrepreneurial Journalism in New York. Founder of Flying Content, a digital storytelling company which believes that location is one of the most important elements for meaningful experiences.
- Experienced journalist in several industries: TV, online, and news agencies, in Brazil, United States and Europe. Background in politics, world news, sports (Soccer World Cup), technology, environment. Interested in photography, documentaries.
- Fluent in Portuguese and English; good knowledge of Spanish.
- Critical Thinking
- Decision Making
- Public Speaking