Overview | The Role
This role will scale the Ren dApp ecosystem by utilizing RenJS to create world class cross-chain DeFi applications, while simultaneously improving RenJS developer infrastructure for 3rd parties to utilize.
Key Outcomes & Responsibilities
Build and scale dApps built with RenJS. This includes building production ready dApps for consumption but also using this knowledge to improve the RenVM developer experience and providing thorough documentation and examples to scale the RenVM Developer Community.
- Build consumer grade cross-chain dApps with RenJS to bolster RenVM's interoperability offerings.
- Create comprehensive examples, tutorials, and other supporting material to ensure those looking to integrate RenVM have all the resources needed to easily build.
- Implement and design smart contracts, testing frameworks, and contracts for RenVM based dApps.
- Developing application-specific features such as liquidity pools, margin trading, liquidity mining, custom consensus logic, and order books into a blockchain at the smart contract level.
- Empathizing with the user experience for cryptocurrencies; including software elements like wallets, block explorers, testnets, third-party custodians, and node status visualizers; text elements like developer documentation and tutorials.
- Creating technical documentation and well-commented code for open-source consumption.
- Collaborating with developers on all parts of the stack internally for auxiliary products such as wallets and block explorers.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Fluency in Solidity
- An understanding of the Ethereum Virtual Machine and EVM based chains.
- Prior experience deploying complex smart contract systems to the Ethereum mainnet.
- Experience implementing complex math in Solidity.
- Extra points if you are also comfortable or interested in contributing to front-end development and have experience with Vyper.
- Demonstrated passion for decentralized finance (DeFi).
- Good knowledge of the English language, written and spoken.