ENGINEER, CREATOR, & WRITER
BESHOY SABRI ||| EXPERIENCE ||| PROJECTS + SKILLS ||| EDUCATION ||| REFEREES + RECOMMENDATION ||| CONTACT ME ||| Beshoy Sabri's Printed CV
Aspiring Software Engineer who’s passionate about high-impact tech solutions that yield proven results. I have a good background in developing business web solutions. I also have an active interest in digital marketing and business analytics.
I can develop web solutions for businesses that help them grow. I can, as well, implement business analytics models that help companies track their progress efficiently and effectively. Being An Ex-Lecturer Assistant with 3+ years of experience at the GUC, specializing in research technologies for academic studies, has provided me with a huge advantage in learning as well as teaching tech. My past teaching expertise comprises optics, modern physics, and electronics engineering with a specialty in photonics/optics physics and computational tools. I can implement different instructional paradigms and oversee the application of convenient pedagogical techniques for scientific educational tracks. My greatest strength lies in my professional agility and scientific curiosity which enhances my productive outcome and market value.
In the next phase of my Life, I am looking for an employment opportunity in a reputable software company that enriches my engineering and project management skills as well as my business acumen. I would prefer to deepen my knowledge out of the generalist scope into a more specialized engineering environment for my career to grow.
🏁 CHECK OUT MY BUSINESS PROJECTS RIGHT HERE ⇒
FREELANCE | WEB DEVELOPER
Current — February 2022
- Currently, I work as a freelance web developer, helping companies generate online visibility as well as revenue by offering them web platforms. I mainly utilize WordPress + ghost CMS platforms for fast and efficient business ecommerce and marketing solutions.
KEMET Tech | PART-TIME WEB DEVELOPER
Current — February 2022 | Kemet Technologies
- Currently, I work as a Web Developer at KEMET Technologies which is a U.S.-based startup that specializes in ecommerce websites and applications.
- My Job is split between developing frontend as well as backend solutions for clients to manage their ecommerce platforms
AWS | PDSA - Practical Data Scientist Training Program
Current — January 2022 | AWS - MCIT
ASFCS | WEB DEVELOPER & DIGITAL MARKETING SPECIALIST
May 2022 — August 2021 | ASFCS
- I worked as a Software Developer at ASFCS.
- I maintain and develop Software Solutions for the institute, including business platforms, and internal systems, as well as the software products.
- The Main Project I worked on was developing a sales web platform with an ecommerce integrated and many other features including the ability to read the institute articles, and journal papers, as well as listen to all the multimedia content.
- I also managed digital marketing assets while performing different media buying tasks including ad creation, digital marketing strategies, and content creation.
LIGHTHOUSE HOLDING | DIGITAL MARKETING SPECIALIST
August 2021 — January 2021 | Lighthouse Holding Intl.
- I worked as a digital marketing specialist at Lighthouse Holding International.
- I developed marketing strategies for agora university as well as **their faculties** and related institutes to approach new students as well as master’s candidates.
GUC | ASSISTANT LECTURER & RESEARCH ASSISTANT
January 2021 — January 2020 | German University in Cairo
- I worked as a L.A. at the GUC; teaching two courses: Circuits Lab, Electronic Circuits for Mechatronics, Communication Systems, & Photonics.
BEEPOST | FOUNDER & DIRECTOR
Currently — September 2019 | BeePost Online Magazine / Startup
- I direct all the operations of research, writing, as well as being the Editor-in-chief of all posts, articles, and web content generated by the platform.
- I take responsibility of developing each team member through educational, cultural, and professional courses in order for them to grow.
- I manage all technical & managerial operations, including the BeePost Website, also our internal intranet system.
- I developed the full-featured website of the Platform.
- I conducted marketing campaigns, from brand awareness, to traditional media & rebranding campaigns.
- I managed and conducted all BeePost's ads serving over 30 ads of different content with ~8000 EGP budget for a period of seven months on Facebook achieving about 7x times growth in fan population.
الصفحة الرئيسية - Bee Post - بي بوست
Bee Post - بيّ بوست
ECE | SYSTEM ENGINEER
January 2020 — June 2019 | Egyptian Computer Environments
- I worked as a System Engineer at ECE (Exclusive STULZ Agent in Egypt).
- My main duties overlap between assisting in managing the technical details of the operations process \& the managerial ones.
- I also assisted in the application process in negotiating \& selecting suitable CRAC units.
- I also was responsible for researching \& developing expansion projects. (using modern solar tech not in the Egyptian Market)}
ECE - Egyptian Computer Environments
HackerRank | CODE TRAINING
March 2019 — February 2019 | Online Training
Beshoy Sabri (BeshoySabri) on HackerRank
GUC | RESEARCH ASSISTANT
August 2018 — September 2016 | German University in Cairo
- I worked as an R.A. at the GUC with a main specialization in computational photonics.
- My principal research topic was photonic crystal logical gates. where I would implement the basic electronic logical gates using optical topologies such as interference, resonance, and nonlinearities.
GUC | TEACHING ASSISTANT
August 2018 — September 2016 | German University in Cairo
- I worked as a T.A. at the GUC; teaching five courses: Solid-state Electronics / Quantum Mechanics, Optoelectronics, Photonics, Computer Architecture, & Biotechnology Electronics Lab.
- As an instructor, I supervised a wide array of projects ranging from photonic crystal structures implementation, mass spectrometry applications to encrypted microprocessors design.
- I was also a part of the QMAC team that oversaw the electronics department courses quality. My major job was to integrate and allocate diverse topics over the electronics course catalogues. I was also responsible of inspecting and monitoring each course content and statistics.
GUC | JUNIOR TEACHING ASSISTANT
December 2015 — February 2015 | German University in Cairo
- In February 2015, started working as a Junior Teaching Assistant at the German University in Cairo, teaching two courses, Electronic Circuits for middler mechatronics students & Circuits II Lab for second engineering students.
- In September 2015, started teaching one lab course: Circuits I Lab for sophomore mechatronics students.