Link to the configuration
Def. Activate or deactivate the emails that are sent to shoppers based on each event that occurs inside ReturnRabbit. You can also add CC, BCC recipients and define who the emails should be sent to.
What kind of e-mail templates are available?
There are a few email templates to choose from including: payment reminders, reminder for return shipping, exchange successful, and so on. You can toggle any email template on or off on the left side.
Here is a list of the e-mail templates available:
- Payment Reminder for Exchange: Reminder notification to shoppers to pay for their exchange order.
- Exchange Success Email: Notify shoppers when their exchange has been successfully approved by you
- Reminder for Return Shipping: Remind shoppers about shipping their return item back to your warehouse. This email is sent after 7 days from the request initiated date.
- Payment for Exchange: When shoppers exchange items with high priced options in the store, this email requests additional payment required to complete an exchange
- Reverse Shipment Tracking Email: Send these emails to update shoppers about the reverse shipping status of their returns
- Refund Success Email: Confirmation sent to shoppers when refund has been initiated after successful approval of the request
- Service request created with Self-Ship: Notify shoppers on successful return or exchange request, where they choose to ship on their own
- Order Tracking Email: Send these emails to update shoppers about the shipping status of their orders (placed on Shopify)
- Service request created with Return Ship Label: Notify shoppers on successful return or exchange request, when they choose to receive a shipping label