Drum modes gives you up to 16 channels for building drum kits from samples, with individual effects, modulation and sample processing per channel.
- When a sample is loaded in Channel 1, it is mapped to C1, C3 and C5. When a sample is loaded in Channel 2, it is mapped to C#1, C#3 and C#5. When a sample is loaded in Channel 3, it is mapped to D1, D3 and D5…and so on.
- Samples play back at their original pitch unless changed.
- Channels are selected using the coloured pads at the top
- On the ‘Sample’ tab, you can load a sample into a channel, change the loop start/end points of the sample and more
- Effects, modulation and sample processing can be added individually to each channel, or you can click the ‘Apply to all’ icon to apply the module’s settings to all channels. Parameters that correspond to a given channel will be the same colour as the pad at the top, parameters with ‘Apply To All’ selected will show the gradient, determined on the ‘Main’ tab.
*Tip - blend a sine wave Oscillator in with your kick or snare drum to create more body and help define the pitch of the drum
Did we miss anything?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll fix it✌️