The website is operated by Hidden State LLC. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Hidden State LLC. Hidden State LLC offers .country domains, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
By visiting our site and/or purchasing a .country domain from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including and without limitation users who are vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
The Service is provided in collaboration with Internet Naming Company, who operates the registry for .country top level domain.
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. By using the site you acknowledge and agree to the contents within these Terms of Service.
Any new features or tools which are added to .country domains shall also be subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
The .country domains provided as part of the Service are registered by Namecheap. The SSL certificates are provided by Google and Let’s Encrypt. By using the site and our Service, you must also abide by applicable Terms of Service from Namecheap, Google, and Let’s Encrypt.
Terms of Service
- Introduction: This Terms of Service agreement (the "Agreement") governs your use of the .country domains platform offered by Hidden State LLC (collectively, the "Service"). By accessing or using the Service, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement.
- Changes to Agreement: Hidden State LLC reserves the right to modify this Agreement at any time. Your continued use of the Service after the changes have been made constitutes your acceptance of the revised Agreement.
- Use of Service: You agree to use the Service only for lawful purposes and in accordance with the terms of this Agreement. You are responsible for any and all content, information, and materials that you upload, post, or otherwise transmit through the Service. You agree not to engage in any fraudulent or illegal activities while using the Service.
- User Content: Any opinions or statements made through the personalized URLs are those of the respective user and do not reflect the views of .country domains. You are solely responsible for your User Content and the consequences of posting or publishing it.
- Disclaimer of Warranties: The Service is provided "as is" and "as available" without warranty of any kind. .country domains makes no guarantees as to the availability, reliability, or accuracy of the content or information displayed through the personalized URLs. You understand that all .country domains registered or provided throughout the Service are owned by Hidden State LLC. You may use the Service as-is, and you do not have any legal ownership right to the .country domain provided throughout the Service.
- Limitation of Liability: You agree to indemnify and hold harmless .country domains from any and all claims arising from your use of the Service. .country domains will not be liable for any damages arising from your use of the Service, including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages.
- Termination: Hidden State LLC may terminate your use of the Service at any time, with or without notice, for any reason or no reason.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction: This Agreement will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of California, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. Any dispute arising out of this Agreement shall be heard in a court of competent jurisdiction in San Francisco, California.
- If you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions, please contact us at
- Collection of Personal Information: We may collect your wallet address and log data, such as IP address and device identifier, user agent, request date and time, referrer, error logs, page requested, bytes served, and other data to improve the quality of our services. We may collect additional non-personal information to assist investigations on suspected illegal activities, thefts, and hacking incidents. Moreover, some product features we offer may require you to provide personal information, in which case we will collect such personal information with your expressed consent.
- Use of Personal Information: We use your personal information to provide and improve the Service, and to comply with applicable laws and regulations.