💡 Follow this guide to have your contact form populate Airtable. Click the ▶︎ icon next to any step to see a detailed walkthrough with screenshots. If anything is confusing please reach out.
- Signup for Airtable and then clone this Airtable template to your Airtable account by clicking the "Copy base" section in the top right.
- Create a free account at https://nocodeapi.com. NoCodeAPI makes it easy to send form submissions to a Airtable with just a few lines of code.
- Go to the NoCodeAPI marketplace and click "activate" next to the Airtable option.
- Open the NoCodeAPI Airtable dashboard, click the "Make Airtable API" button in the top right, and then fill in the required options.
- Secure your endpoint so that your client-side app can only submit to Airtable (not read it) by clicking the "Secure Endpoint" link in the top right. Check GET, PUT, and DELETE and then click "Update Key Settings".
- Copy the endpoint provided in the Airtable dashboard and add it to your codebase
.env file as the
🙌 You should now have a working contact form in your web app that populates Airtable.