- Robust governance includes a large and decentralised stakeholder-base.
- A single entity or a small group of closely aligned entities would centralise mStable and potentially create a dangerous single point of failure. It is a core project aim to ensure a broad Meta distribution.
- The mStable Public Rewards on Earn, Staking v1, the Save vault and the Grants Program work to enable this
- MTA allocations and vesting can all be viewed in this public document
- In total, each group has the following aggregate allocations:
- Investors — 20.18m MTA (20.2% of total supply)
- Team and Advisors — 13.82m MTA (13.8% of total supply)
- Institutional Liquidity Miners — 6.72m MTA (6.7% of total supply)
- Future contributors — 5.10m MTA (5.1% of total supply)
- Mesa auction and BAL pool seeding — 3.2m MTA (3.2% of total supply)
- Public rewards and staking — 51m MTA (51% of total supply)
Emissions to investors
- Investors receive their token allocation programmatically via Sablier on a second-by-second vesting
- It vests according to the vesting schedule of that participant (between 9 months and >3 years)
- Stakeholders have signalled their long-term commitment to mStable via staking and governance participation