We're an EduDo team and we're looking for a Digital marketing / user communication manager to give people a tool for lifelong self-development!
EduDo - mobile learning platform with short user-generated interactive videos.
We are 3E-principle: exciting, engaging, easy watching on the go!
In this role you will be working directly with our CCO (Chief Creative Officer) and product team. Digital marketing / user communication manager is generally responsible for planning, developing, implementing and managing the overall user communication strategy using the most effective instruments
Tasks & responsibilities
- Create eye-catching email, push notifications, messages and other campaigns with focus on key metrics as open rate, clicks etc aimed at long term targets improvement (retention, daily time spent and others)
- Use advanced metrics to measure the success of communication campaigns, analyze them, form conclusion and fix initial strategy, prepare reports
- Find new potential user communication sources
- Work closely with CCO and product manager
Qualifications & experience
- Basic knowledge of analytics instruments (Amplitude, Firebase, etc.)
- Ability to read and understand graphics, tables, KPIs. Make the conclusions afterwards
- Critical thinking
What we offer you:
- Remote from any place on the planet 🌏 or comfortable startup & creativity hub on Oktyabrskaya street – Мinsk 🇧🇾, and the office on the heart of Podil – Kiev 🇺🇦.
- flexible working hours: what we value is the result and synergic teamwork
- benefit Perk program
- the opportunity to become a world history contributor at an early stage( as well as grow with it), be at the forefront of a new entity and shake the status quo!