Founded in 2015, Dwarves Foundation is a research-focused technology firm.
Dwarves and their partners help companies build & ship top-notch software, provide staffing services and invest in people that build next favorite things.
We're growing the next future of tech and we'd like your help to get there.
What you'll get to do
- Coordinate with the Operation team to plan and execute campaigns to promote business-centric programs, hiring programs and raise brand awareness.
- Produce strategy & tactics content. Analyze and optimize our social exposure across Dwarves Foundation channels, including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Discord, IG, .. etc.
- Organizing fairs, conferences, and seminars to introduce company products and solutions.
- Set up and monitor online projects with proper tracking & reporting.
What it takes to succeed
- Can-do attitude & problem-solving mindset. You’ll be responsible for your work and proactively propose solutions to a problem.
- 1 or 2+ years of applied marketing experience with a strong digital marketing focus, including strategy and execution.
- Possess essential knowledge and practical skills in Digital Marketing such as Marketing Analytics, Social Media Marketing, and Email Marketing. Familiar with ads tools/ platforms such as Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads, and Google Ads.
- Communicate in English. Most of our content production & materials are conducted in English.
Nice to have
- Experience working with IT companies.
- Basic knowledge of Figma/ Photoshop or any design tools.
✅ Send your CV (We respond within three days)