Overview | The Role
Lead and evangelize the Ren Development Community by engaging, nurturing, and maintaining a strong relationship with RenVM integrators and builders in the DeFi space.
Acquire and engage developers at scale through best-in-class documentation, developer education, and content. As a RenVM developer evangelist, your mission is to educate and engage early adopters and the broader developer community. Doing whatever it takes to bring builders into our developer community as well as keeping them actively and happily building while learning from their experiences and creating a dynamic feedback loop to improve RenVM SDK infrastructure.
- Work hand in hand with third-party integrators to ensure they have all the information and materials needed for a streamlined integration process.
- Manage the developer journey from website to documentation to tools.
- Create inspiring examples, tutorials, and other material to ensure those looking to integrate RenVM have all the resources needed at their disposal.
- Increase adoption of the libraries and tools built by the Ren team by engaging with potential developers.
- Lead a global team of developer advocates and technical educators to build an active, loyal, and passionate Ren development community.
- Work with the team to produce the technical documentation, blogs, videos, and educational material/tutorials necessary to create an amazing developer experience. This means working closely with all stakeholders to capture and prioritize third-party developer requirements.
- Lead the execution of RenVM hackathons and oversee team participation in third-party hackathons.
- Lead and maintain the RenVM Development Center and other daily duties (outlined below).
- Lead and maintain the RenVM Development Center. Ensure all inquiries are promptly resolved.
- Identify common pain points by collating frequent issues, collect feedback, and then assist with instruction and technical documentation modification.
- Build examples with Ren libraries and tools and write brief blogs about your experience. When the RenVM Development Center & third-parties are not active, proactively build examples with follow-up blogs, products, etc.
- Proactively embark upon Key Outcomes above by any appropriate means.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Experience working with a blockchain project or in the DeFi space