Polywrap is building the plumbing to deliver software everywhere.
We are looking for someone who can support and grow the community of developers building with Polywrap.
- Developer Evangelism – Create content & strategies that grow the community of wrapper creators and integrators. Content can include articles, workshops, hackathons, and events sponsorships.
- Developer Experience – Be on the frontlines providing hands-on developer support, while working with Polywrap engineers to optimize the entire developer journey. Relay product feedback to engineers and take proactive steps to identify and minimize developer pain points.
- Integrations Coordination – Keep track of the projects building with Polywrap and regularly check-in to ensure that we are providing them with the necessary support.
- Significant experience doing advocacy, evangelism, or technical sales for an established, developer-focused project (this is a lead role)
- Excellent written communication skills, demonstrable by previous work.
- Excellent orator willing to speak in front of an audience (virtual and/or IRL).
- Keen organizational abilities with a focus on what’s best for developers.
- High-performance self-starting operator comfortable in remote-first environments.
- Deeply knowledgeable about web3 infrastructure, DeFi, NFT, and DAO projects.
- Experience developing blockchain-based applications (solidity, ethers, web3.js, etc).
- Proven track record of building a developer-focused community.
- Can think strategically about developer needs and adoption.
- Can design processes to make distributed work scalable and efficient.