Beeper is a new messaging app that lets you talk with anyone on any chat network, making it easier for people to communicate around the world.
For more information about our company, check out Jobs @ Beeper!
Beeper is looking for a DevOps/Infra Engineer to help in our mission to make it easier for people to communicate.
To support our app, we need to build out the infrastructure to support chat for millions of users. Speed and reliability are critical features to, and we want to build a world-class foundation that will allow us to scale fast. Our infra team is quite small (just one person right now as well as the CTO) and we are looking to build the team out further. We're looking for someone who has experience building software products, and who is ready on day one to take ownership and responsibility.
At Beeper You Will:
- Build new infrastructure with Kubernetes to deploy new services.
- Optimize and iterate on our current infrastructure, deploying new technologies that will allow us to scale to millions of users.
- Enable the rapid growth of the engineering department through automation and development of robust developer tooling.
What We're Looking For:
- Someone who has deep knowledge of Kubernetes, Terraform, AWS and other cloud native technologies.
- Someone who is also a skilled programmer, and is willing to get their hands dirty in the various microservices we use to run the Beeper service as necessary.
- Someone who is curious, who will see a weird blip in a graph and dive into the issue to completely understand it until it's fixed.
- Someone who will take ownership on the service, and will take part in our on-call rotation to be available to stand things back up in the event something goes wrong.
- Join a rocketship with experienced founders and gigantic market opportunity
- Collaborative team full of creative and passionate people
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Comprehensive health coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- Fully remote working environment