As the Designer intern at Sable you will be part of an inclusive team building the bank of the future from the ground up. You will work with our lead designer, product manager, software developers and marketing team. You will have the opportunity to work on mobile app, website, social media content and print materials. This experience will allow you to try out different domains of Product design, User Experience design and graphic design and get a well-rounded experience.
What we're looking for
- You are passionate about design and are genuinely interested in designing beautiful experiences that impact peoples lives. You learn as much as you can about the people you are designing for and make design decisions based on their needs. You like staying up-to-date on the latest design trends and techniques.
- You enjoy working in a startup and agile environment. This includes collaborating with product, engineering, analysts and C-Suite. No task is too small or big for you. You are able to work alone or with others to problem solve and develop clear action and execution plans, providing visibility on progress appropriately.
- You are a team player who puts the interest of the team above your own. You display a positive attitude and are excited to share your ideas with the team as well as listen to those of others.
- You are flexible. You know that things can change very quickly, and you are adaptable and welcome change.
What we offer
- Mentorship sessions with product, design, marketing and management
- Experience design for an agile software company
- Cost of commute and meals covered
- Training and software budget
- Currently enrolled or graduated in the last 2 years from a design, art or related program
- Be able to take 1 meeting per week in Berlin/New York
How to apply
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the role title as subject and your resume, LinkedIn and any relevant links (personal website, projects, etc) in the mail.