A bill on temporary residence permits for displaced persons from Ukraine (the Special Act) was finally adopted by the Danish Parliament on 16 March 2022 and in force by 17 March 2022.

You can be granted a temporary residence permit under the Special Act section 1 if you:

While your application for a residence permit under the Special Act is being processed, you cannot take up a job in Denmark. You only have the right to work in Denmark once you have received a residence permit from the Immigration Service.

You may find a job and get an employment contract while your case is being processed, but you cannot begin work until you have a residence permit.

If you are offered a job while the case is being processed, you must send the Danish Immigration Service a copy of your employment contract, as it may have an impact on where you will live, should you receive a residence permit.

More information and how to apply is available here