Important Note: To participate in the Seattle Startups Career Fair, you will need to have completed all deliverables.
Healthcare, Promoting Sustainability, Your Own Idea
Visit https://uwlavinstudio.com/ for more information. You are welcome to change your track as needed.
General information on deliverables:
- We have a set of required deliverables: this includes an ideation document, 1 page venture paper, situation response, and pitch deck.
- Required deliverables are used to identify which teams will move onto the pitching stage. It is also a requirement for you and your team to be able to attend the career fair and submit your resume for the associated resume book.
- Your team can submit optional deliverables, such as mockups and/or prototypes of your product. This can be a Figma sketch or even include code like a hackathon project.
- We will be awarding bonus points to teams who submit optional deliverables. However, please first focus on the required deliverables, as they will carry the most weight.
- To accommodate different schedules and any changes for tracks/ideas, we’ll have a final deadline of Wednesday at 11:59PM. All deliverables (except for the final complete pitch deck), optional and required, are due.
- See below for what's expected in each required deliverable.
How to submit deliverables:
- Have one person on your team send a message to [Organizer] Allan Dao in the Innovation Studio Slack with your team number and names of your teammates. Then you will receive a link to your team’s google drive folder.
- For optional deliverables, you can submit a Google Doc with links to your prototypes, etc., as well as anything other supplements you are comfortable sharing (code snippets, diagrams, planning documents not required by the studio, up to you). To sum it up: we don't have any restrictions on what can be in the folder, aside from asking that at minimum, the required deliverables are present.
- Anything in the folder uploaded before the deadline will be considered for grading.
Deliverable #1: Ideation Document
Regular Due Date: May 14th, 11:59 PM
What's expected on this:
- Chosen track that your team will be competing in
- At least 3 product ideas your team is considering along with short description of each.
Deliverable #2: Venture One-Pager