👋 Gm to all the Bounty Hunters. This guide will improve your odds of winning a Deep Dive bounty by roughly 3-600%.
⛳ The Basics
- Your Submission will be rejected:
- If it is not in English.
- If the contents of the submission are less than 1000 Words. ( Check out previous bounty winners to get a sense of the quality we expect.)
- If it is found to be plagiarized
- Attach links to any references used ( If you have used external sources and no references are included your bounty could be rejected on grounds of plagiarism)
- No alternate links besides Wordcel, Medium, Substack, Notion, or Google Docs will be accepted
- No changes will be allowed once the bounty has been submitted.
- Share your submission on Twitter and tag @superteamdao + the sponsor & use the hashtag #Superteambounty
💁 Helpful Hints and Guidelines
- Consider structuring your deep dive as follows. This is only to help - if you have a creative way of structuring your essay you are more than welcome to use that instead.
- Brief about the area/topic
- How it is currently vs how it is differentiated in web3
- Deep dive on the topic
- Future roadmap
- Whether the future roadmap makes sense or not in the long run
- Did you share perspective on why this topic is important both for web3/crypto and the external world (if applicable)
- Is your writing style thoughtful or superficial? Insight > just aggregated information
- Did you structure the deep-dive such that there is natural flow to reading
- Did you attribute all external sources adequately
- Did you use images wherever it helped make your point
- Did you make attempts to provoke thoughts/engage the reader by asking questions / posing dilemmas that the product/sector is facing
- How likely is the reader to checkout the product / read another article after yours ?
- Covers deep dive on the given problem statement?
- Was your essay easy to understand for a non-crypto native?