summarize 5 minutes before end of brainstorm session
- There is a Gatekeeper role for onboarding/offboarding Core Teams, while “shepherding” can be done during the life of a Core Team
- Shepherding = quarterly health checks by the Strategy Pillar with each Core Team; then the Strategy Pillar has the mandate to surface any problems or needs and make recommendations. Health checks are also a way to source feedback on what it’s been like to work with other Core Teams (peer feedback).
- Should the Strategy pillar be guided by “How do we achieve this mission as efficiently as possible?” ? If so, what’s “efficiency” and would it be helpful to set a clear budget cap in order to make this “efficiency” clearer?
- Community call is working as an accountability mechanism to the community and could also be a temp check for the Strategy Pillar - it could be a bit more structured and standardized and could be be accompanied by a written report.
- Question: is there an incentive for people in offboarded teams to stay and continue contributing to Radicle?
Questions & Discussion Points:
Are you doing good work? Are you fitting well with Rad strategy, fitting well with other teams?
- Mission/vision -
- Principles/values -
Objectives? Are they fulfilled? Fulfilling doesn’t matter
Objectives vs. work done