If you type in the wrong birth date while on-boarding, you will fail KYC checks and thus need to provide verification of your date of birth. The following is a list of documents we can accept to verify your date of birth.
A clear photo of one of the following documents:
- State Driver's License (front and back, not expired, with photo, and not temporary)
- Driver's Permit (front and back, not expired, with photo)
- State ID Card (front and back, not expired, with photo)Please note: we're not able to accept temporary IDs
- US Passport (first and second page, not expired, photo page, signature visible)
- US Passport Card (front and back, not expired)
- Birth Certificate
- We can only accept clear color photos; we cannot accept scans.
- We need to see all four corners of the document, and the name and date you are verifying must be clearly visible.