- Lead: @Joe Lisle
- Data engineer: @fibinse xavier, Ellie Redding, Misha Panshenskov, Jinhyok Heo, Max Gupta
- Tableau developer / business analyst: Priyanka Gagneja
- Generalist: Richard Kim, Alex Gerulaitis
Meeting notes: here
Task tracker: In GitHub Issues
🎯 What is the purpose of this team?
Data has the power to exponentially amplify Work on Climate’s impact. Wait, but how do we do “data”?
That’s where we come in.
We have 3 main priorities, in this order:
- Help WoCl answer impact-related questions for fundraising and its OKRs
- Help WoCl’s teams answer impact-related questions for their OKRs
- Help WoCl and its teams answer general impact-related questions not related to OKRs
⚡ What does this team do?
- Our resident researchers develop and conduct empirical studies to answer impact-related questions
- Our business analysts help prepare dashboards and other reports to aid resident researchers and produce interactive data visualizations/reports that provide information about the current state of WoCl
- Our data engineers maintain and develop the data infrastructure required by business analysts and resident researchers