🤗 About Us
At Pipe, we’re building the infrastructure to make recurring revenue streams tradeable like an asset, unlocking non-dilutive capital for businesses on our platform. Our goal is to help business grow on their terms.
We are a small, distributed tech team (LA, SF, Portland, NYC, Philadelphia, Helsinki; ~16 members currently), and data science is central to our next phase of growth. As one of the first data scientists at Pipe, you will have the once-in-a-career opportunity to change the trajectory of a rocket ship.
🌈 What We're Looking For
- Proficiency in SQL and at least one scripting language. Data Science culture at Pipe is closely aligned with engineering's, so successful candidates will be familiar with developer best practices and comfortable navigating production codebases.
- Strong statistics and machine learning background.
- Experience deploying models in production.
- Experience designing and running experiments.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- You put users first and empathize with how they use a product. Your work reflects this.
- Prior work in finance, anomaly detection, and optimization is a plus.
🎭 You Will
- Work with the Product, Finance, Marketing and Sales teams to identify opportunities for growth and efficiency, and leverage your toolkit to propose and build solutions.
- Own the end-to-end model development lifecycle from prototyping and testing to deployment in production.
- Design and run experiments.
- Use your data superpowers to explore our rich datasets to uncover insights and propose new features and products.
- We are looking for leaders who will help build the team's culture, define best practices and help grow the team.