Following your guidance, we included addition details around engagement, retention, and accounting. These tracked along the sub-sections provided.
- Do you have the data for the attached MRR slide both as excel and also split into net new vs expansion?
- If not too much trouble, would also be curious to see the enterprise vs non enterprise split for these
- Is it built using all data or paid data? Per the notion doc it looks like paid user data (if so would spell out?)
- If on a paid user level, how does the initial falloff reconcile with 0 paid workspace churn now and in the future?
- Would it be possible to see this broken down into the categories of "paid customers, viewers of shared assets and board, and new leads interacting with our marketing site or onboarding funnel" - would be helpful in visualizing the expansion opportunity