Nansen, in brief
🎯Nansen’s mission is to surface the signal in blockchain data.
💻Our core product is a SaaS analytics platform used by investors, crypto teams, and analysts.
🌏Our company HQ is in Singapore, but team members are located all over the world.
🙌We have an open and friendly work environment: every person helps shape our culture.
🌱It's important for us that every individual in the team experiences personal growth.
About the role
As Data Engineer you'll join a small team of 30 something people.
Your contributions to the team will have a big impact, as you help our customers navigate the crypto markets.
You can be located anywhere in the world, as our work is 100% online.
The position is full-time.
- Design, develop and support data pipelines, warehouses and reporting systems to solve business operations, users and product problems
- Work closely with product engineers to create, test and maintain data models
- Collaborate and influence stakeholders and support engineers to ensure our data infrastructure meets constantly evolving requirements
- Work closely with analysts to create data analytics and research platform
- Contribute to engineering efforts from planning and organization to execution and delivery to solving complex engineering problems
- Take initiative and be responsible for technical solutions to data quality and workflow challenges
- Write and review technical documents, including design, development, and revision documents.
Are you the right person for this role?