← Back to Careers
We're looking for an engineer to build out our data infrastructure. As one of our first hires, you'll play a significant role in setting the direction of Causal's product, company, and culture.
Robust data infrastructure is crucial for our product — working with live data is one of the biggest pain points of spreadsheets, and one of the biggest value propositions of Causal.
We need to be able to connect to any customer data, wherever it lives — accounting software (e.g. QuickBooks, NetSuite), CRM (e.g. Salesforce, Hubspot), payments provider (e.g. Stripe), and custom databases/data warehouses.
What you'll work on:
- Robust data integrations and pipelines, and a unified system to manage them — Causal already connects to various 3rd party data providers (Stripe, QuickBooks, Sheets), but we're very far from our goal of connecting to any customer data, wherever it lives.
- Check out our roadmap to see what else we've got planned:
- Have 4+ years software engineering experience, including DevOps and data pipelines
- Have experience with the modern data stack (dbt, Meltano, ...) and ideally also have some experience with our backend stack (Node/Typescript)
- Be able to write clean + maintainable code with attention to performance and security, but also be able to ship quickly + scrappily when the occasion calls for it
- Be comfortable shipping features end-to-end, from defining the product spec to deploying to production
Where you will work:
- We are a globally distributed team working remotely with members of our team on both sides of the Atlantic - we do have a presence in London
- For the role we expect the individual to be located/working within
GMT+1 time zones
- Competitive salary and equity package
- Unlimited PTO
- Equipment stipend to support your home office needs
- Generous on-going stipends for lunch, co-working spaces, and learning and development
- An Oculus Quest 2 for our weekly VR socials
- Company retreats twice a year
How to apply: