🤗 About Us
At Pipe, we’re building the infrastructure to make recurring revenue streams tradeable like an asset, unlocking non-dilutive capital for businesses on our platform. Our goal is to help business grow on their terms.
We are a small, distributed tech team (LA, SF, Portland, NYC, Philadelphia, Helsinki; ~16 members currently), and as one of the first data analysts at the company, you will have the once-in-a-career opportunity to change the trajectory of a rocket ship.
🌈 What We're Looking For
- You love digging into datasets to validate hypotheses and uncover insights.
- You have strong SQL skills, and have experience working with relational databases, ETL pipelines and BI tools. Experience with a scripting language is a plus.
- You take end-to-end ownership of your work and are comfortable working across different business functions.
- You put users first and empathize with how they'll use Pipe. Your work reflects this.
- Experience designing and running A/B tests, and prior work in finance is a plus.
🎭 You Will
- Work closely with the Product, Finance, Marketing and Sales teams to understand business performance, and define metrics and KPIs.
- Identify opportunities to unlock growth and efficiency in each business function.
- Build dashboards and reports to create visibility into different funnels and business processes.
- Design and run A/B tests.
- Use your data superpowers to explore our rich data, and propose new features and products.
- As an early team member, build our data culture and infrastructure as the team grows.
🛠️ Tech Stack