Reviewed 11/4/2021 with the DAO Dash Team and approved unanimously via meeting consensus and Discord Poll Consensus 11/5/2021
This Governance Framework will serve to guide the members of the DAO Dash Project in all things regarding the organization and the management of labor and funding within DAO Dash.
- Consensus is done via weekly meetings or Discord polls
- Consensus will be discussed in Weekly Meetings and in meeting notes
Members of the Analytics Guild are encouraged to “actively contribute” to the success of the Project which includes, but is not limited to:
- Attending and participating in meetings
- Voting on polls, roles, and any decisions affecting the project
- Actively working on data analysis, requirements, and/or data engineering
- Brainstorming and contributing to the creative process
- Managing administrative tasks
- Working on external partnerships, grants, sales opportunities
DAO Dash Multisig:
A multi-sig exists for the purpose of receiving and distributing funds to execute the consensus of the project team. The multi-sig holders will be evaluated on a per season basis.
- Multi-Sig holders must be active
- Active means responsive 98% of the time within 24 hours and actively engaged on the project
- Multi-sig holders will be elected via async consensus (discord votes) and confirmed in the weekly meetings
- Multi-sig (2 of 3) to execute transaction in accordance with consensus
- Members can be replaced upon request of 2/3 of multisig holders and a simple majority vote via a Discord Poll (Note: Changing multi-sig holders will incur gas fees)
Roles will be set on a per-season basis, per the Season Spec document. These roles will be executed by project team members who are highly involved in the project (at least 15 hours per week).