Personalization has become critical to the success of e-commerce businesses, yet interestingly, up to three-quarters of the companies struggle to implement real-time, personalized experiences effectively. [Source]
At Glood.AI, we are taking on this problem head-on, and building the most powerful and easy to use Personalisation & Marketing platform for e-commerce companies. It will enable them to provide a unique & tailored experience to each user and accelerate their growth.
- Leadership. We believe everyone should be leading at least 1 effort/project across the company because practice makes one perfect 🙂
- Customer Satisfaction. "There is only one boss. The customer." (Sam Walton)
- Strong opinions, loosely held. We make sure our thoughts are conveyed while our actions are aligned towards a common goal. No time for fussing around.
- We're fully remote. Work from where ever you please. PJs or Suits ? Totally your call
What we're looking for
As a Customer Support Specialist, you will play a key role in customer support experience. From interacting and understanding customer queries to fixing the issues and managing knowledge base, you will be responsible for ensuring that each and every one of customer gets the best support experience of their lives.
- Serve as a product support to current and potential customers mostly via in-app based ticketing system and email.
- Answer product inquiries and technical support requests.
- Build & maintain Glood.AI's knowledge base.
- Assist product team in customer research. They rely on you to understand how customers use the service.
- Introduce ideal implementation of Glood.AI's solutions. Assist e-commerce merchants via CSS, HTML, Liquid template coding for their store.
- Has a broad understanding of e-commerce and online marketing in a global environment.
- Has solid communication skills, interpersonal and analytical skills.