Get to know us!
Veri is looking to hire a Customer Success Specialist to help take our customer-facing activities to the next level. You'll work closely together with Customer Success Lead and our other Customer Success Specialist to ensure our customers' needs are met, their issues resolved, and their overall experience with Veri is nothing short of stellar.
You'll be an integral part of our Customer Love team, responsible for handling online customer queries swiftly in a true Veri way. You're passionate about nutrition, and have some credentials to back you.
By no means is customer service the only thing you can shine in, and you'll have autonomy over your work. Essentially we're looking for someone that can take responsibility for resolving issues, make our users happier day after day, and help take our community to the next level.
What do we expect?
- You have experience in Customer Success, Community Management, or another client-facing role
- You're a strong communicator with a superpower to translate complex topics into digestible non-jargon
- You feel passionate about helping people, having conversations, and connecting with others
- You agree that in work one should be optimizing for progress versus aiming for perfection. You've internalized and understood the power of the Pareto Principle
- You're great at prioritization and you have the ability to say NO to things
- You have the ability to spot weak points, pick out feedback, and arrange information cohesively
- You are a self-starter and you have a bias towards action and leading to progress
- You're a keen believer in holistic and preventive healthcare. You agree that people should be in charge of their health given the right tools and information
- You are flexible with working hours, with the ability to work a few hours on weekends when needed (this will of course mean more time off during the week)
What do we appreciate?
- Experience working with cross-functional teams (e.g. Sales, Product, Marketing, Operations)