Full-time Role, Remote or in NYC
Who we are: Zaya Care is a venture-backed startup with a mission to establish a new standard of maternity care in the U.S. Zaya connects parents with insurance-covered pregnancy and postpartum specialists, complementing today's routine visits with the lactation consultants, pelvic floor therapists, mental health therapists, acupuncturists, and dietitians to address critical care needs in the maternity journey.
About this role:
As a Customer Success Associate you will be the face of our company towards patients and play a crucial role in ensuring that our patients have a seamless and positive experience. This role is part customer support, part product specialist. You’ll be responsible for delivering excellent service to our patients and driving retention and engagement. You will be the main point of contact for patients and will be responsible for giving one-to-one support via phone, zoom and email as well as handling user escalations that require product and service expertise.
What you’ll do:
- Match patients with the right specialist and empower them to make informed decisions about their care
- Troubleshoot and resolve any booking issues or last-minute changes with ease
- Proactively reach out to patients and help them fulfill their referrals
- Be a subject matter expert on Zaya’s products and services to help support patients throughout their journey and serve as the escalation pathway to the right stakeholders within the team
- Document notes and outcomes of calls in our service tool Freshdesk
- Surface trends and findings from your patient conversations with key stakeholders on the team
You’ll love this role if:
- You have 2+ years experience in a customer success or support role
- You are a people person with a demonstrated commitment to equity and inclusion
- You feel comfortable reaching out to people you don’t know and present yourself as a partner
- You excel in both written and verbal communication with a strong understanding of human behavior - you have the ability to say ‘no’ but also find creative solutions that meet the users’ needs in an empathetic manner.
- You're an organized project manager who excels at juggling multiple conversations and relationships while maintaining thorough documentation
- Ability to work well under pressure and in a fast-paced environment. Quick to learn new tools
- Passion for helping expecting and new parents find the care they need through exceptional customer service